Wednesday 21 January 2015

Wednesday Briefs - Ari and Benji What's Gender Anyway?



For some reason, Cyan isn't talking to me at the moment, so I'm treating you all to a snippet from my WIP. some of you might know my story Ari from the Stranded Anthology. I'm working on expanding it into a full novel and here is one of the added scenes. Hope you like it.

Ari is the sweetest little thing. He's intersex and extremely gender fluid. For now, he's a boy, and he's fallen in love with Benji, who is transgender and also identifies as male. To a very real extent gender has no meaning for these two.

They met at the UK national LGBTQ writers' meet, and find themselves in Ari's hotel room.

The prompt I used was There's much more to come.


Ari gave me a hesitant smile, and moved his hands away. He wriggled a little, and the movement totally inflamed me. First, I ran my hands over his chest and stomach, then caressed the silky softness of his panties. Ari moaned, and his eyes fluttered closed. He kept his eyes shut when I slowly slipped his underwear over his hips and down his legs. As soon as he could, he kicked them off.

I didn’t pause, although I wanted to. I wanted to gaze at him, to drink in the sheer beauty that was laid open, so vulnerable and exposed to me, but somehow I knew if I hesitated Ari would think it was because I didn’t like what I saw, and I did.

Sure, it was strange. I’d never seen anything like it, or even knew it was possible, but it was Ari, so it was beautiful. Ari’s pubis was smooth and hairless. He had no penis, no balls, no labia, no vagina, nothing but a smooth mound with a little nub, about the size of the top knuckle of my finger that looked like either a tiny penis or enlarged clitoris.

I gently stroked the smooth skin of Ari’s inner thighs, moving slowly over his pubis, and down to his buttocks, then back around the other side, slowly circling the nub, which was leaking clear fluid.

“Oh,” Ari squeaked. “Oh, that feels good.”

“What does it feel like?” A thought occurred to me. “Please don’t get upset at this, Ari. I’m asking because I want to make things good for you.”

Ari opened his eyes and gazed at me, completely open. “Okay.”

“What does it feel like? I mean does it work like…. you know, a clitoris, or the head of a penis? Is it sensitive? Can you come?”

“Oh yes, yes I can come. I can definitely come, and I’m going to if you keep doing what you’re doing.”

“Does it feel nice when I touch it?”

“Yes,” Ari moaned. His eyes rolled and fluttered closed again when I ran my fingers lightly over it. 

“Oh,” he gasped.

“I like it when you do that,” I whispered, kissing his stomach, which contracted sharply under my lips.”

“What?”

“I like making you moan.”

“Oh. Oohh.” His sigh turned into a moan, as I stroked his groin, open-handed, from anus to stomach. 
“That feels—Oh. Oh!”

Ari squeaked when I licked his stomach then, unable to resist, licked a trail downward, to take him into my mouth. During my lesbian stage, I’d sucked enough clit to know my way around, but I didn’t expect Ari to go quite so wild.

“Oh. My God,” he cried, tangling his hands in my hair and thrusting his hips. “My God, Benji. Do more. Do more.”

“Don’t worry, baby,” I murmured against his stomach. There’s much more to come.”

“Like me.” Ari giggled.

Ari became more and more vocal as I flicked, sucked, and nibbled.

“Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.” Ari became less and less coherent in his comments and commands, and his hands slipped from my hair to bunch in the bedding as he continued to thrust in my face.

“Easy, tiger,” I murmured against his belly. “You’re going to break my face.”

“Don’t stop. Don’t stop,” he moaned, so I went back to work. Ari started to pant heavily and thrust faster, seemingly unable to keep still. It was quite hard to keep him in my mouth, but I was determined to take this all the way. I wanted to taste him so badly.

Ari began to chant my name, then shuddered deeply and wailed as he came. A quick spurt of sweetness hit my tongue, more like the rush I’d tasted from a woman than the thick, saltiness of sperm, but more than I was used to. Nevertheless I swallowed, sucked, and licked every drop.

When I raised my head, Ari’s eyes were closed, his hair a tangle of inky blackness over the pillows, his lips red and puffy from biting. I’d never seen a mouth that begged more to be kissed. So I did.

Ari moaned and wound his arms around me, kissing me back enthusiastically. But then something changed. It was gradual, but somehow we went from clinging together, kissing passionately, to Ari clinging to me, sobbing.

“What’s wrong? What’s the matter?” I asked, rubbing his back and combing my fingers through his hair.

“Hold me,” Ari whispered through the tears, and I did. I held on as if my life depended on it, although I had no idea what was going on in his head.  How could someone go from elated to destroyed so fast? Was it something I did? Had I pressed him too hard? Maybe we shouldn’t have gone that far so fast.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered into his hair. “I’m so sorry.”

“Sorry?” Ari hiccupped and raised his face. His beautiful green eyes were even more intense through the tears. “Why are you sorry?”

“For making you cry. I never meant to make you cry. I wanted it to be beautiful for you, to show you how much I feel for you. I don’t know how I screwed it up—”

“You didn’t.” Ari pushed away, gazing at me with a stricken expression. “It was. It was beautiful. That’s why…. I can’t…. Oh God, it was wonderful. I never knew it could be like that. I’ve never felt like that, nothing like it. It was…. I was….”

Ari’s mercurial expression transformed from tortured to wondrous and he gently cupped my face. 
“Thank you,” he whispered. “That was really amazing. Thank you.”


The sincerity of his words washed over me like warm surf on a sunny beach. A smile flowed across my face, and I stroked his hair away from his face.

Now go read the fabulous stories presented to you by the other flashers

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete